Subscribe to our newsletter to win a £1000 Shopping Spree
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. Eligibility/Entries: You must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age at the time of entry and a legal United Kingdom resident to enter. A1 Jewellers and their subsidiaries, affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies and members of each of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules. Judges’ decisions are final. All federal, state and local laws apply. Limit one entry per person or valid e-mail address.
We understand that many of our customers are looking forward to this incredible prize, and we would like you to know that your participation is highly valued. As such, we will be providing you with all the necessary details regarding this competition so that you can make an informed decision on how best to maximise your chances of winning.
The prize draw runs from January 1st, 2023, to December 31st, 2023.
To enter, remain subscribed to our newsletter and actively engage with our content until the end of the year.
Engaging includes opening, reading, and clicking on links in our newsletters.
One lucky winner with a high engagement rate will be selected at random and announced in January 2024.
The winner will receive a £1000 shopping spree at A1 Jewellers!
“Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Proof of being the authorized account holder may be required.
2. PRIZE: One (1) shopping spree from A1 Jewellers, up to a value of £1000. Winners are awarded up to £1000 in credit to spend on actual retail price items. Awarded credit cannot be combined with any other offers, coupons, discounts, or sale pricing. Credit granted cannot be used to purchase gold bars, gold coins, or pre-owned jewellery. The actual/appraised value of any items purchased at A1 Jewellers may differ at the time of prize award. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
3. RESTRICTIONS: Limit one (1) prize per person or household. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize is unavailable for any reason. All taxes, fees, and all other expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. The prize is not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash. No prize substitutions, except as provided herein.
4. AWARDING PRIZE/WINNER NOTIFICATION: One (1) winner will be selected from among all eligible entries received from all entries, on or about the first day of the month following the close of entry, with the prize draw set to take place in January 2024. All prizes will be awarded if properly claimed. By entering this contest, all entrants agree that the Sponsor has the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from the contest, and their determination of the winner is final.
By accepting the prize, the winner grants A1Jewellers and their subsidiaries, affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, and advertising and promotional agencies (“Sponsor and its agents”) the right to use and publish the winner’s proper name, city of residence and likenesses for advertising and promotional purposes online and in print, or in any other media worldwide in connection with the Contest, without limitation and without additional compensation except where prohibited. Noncompliance with these requirements, ineligibility or return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
5. LIMITATIONS of LIABILITY: Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, postage-due or mutilated entries or mail or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions, delays or human errors that occur in the processing, transmission or receipt of entries, or for inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for entries that are stolen, misdirected, garbled, lost or delayed by computer transmissions. If for any reason, the Contest is not capable of being conducted as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest and award the prize from among all eligible
entries received to date. By accepting a prize, the winner agrees to release the Sponsor and its agents, subsidiaries, and each of their respective officers, employees, and directors, from any liability, loss or damage of any kind incurred concerning the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or misuse of any prize, or to participate in the Contest or prize-related activities.